Who's dat chick?

So that's it. I'm here. And you probably wonder who's the person sitting behind that bright screen on a Wednesday night.

Well, it's me. Leni!

Leni. A 17-year-old female being living in Germany and making her way through college and all the ordinary mess that goes along with it.
Soooo, why did I create this blog? Good question. Next.
Just kidding. Actually I don't know yet but I soon will. Currently I am sitting on my bed hoping I won't catch a cold because I feel like shit atm and I guess that's nothing special and I'm definitely not the first person on the internet writing about her life but here I am. And maybe you'll like to hear about all the crazy stuff my head creates and my life brings me.

So have fun and see you soon!
xx

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Back
to top